This one is so easy and combines, roast veg with the PROTEIN of lentils. It hits the spot when you add the oil and cheese!
- 4 carrots, roughly chopped
- 2 red onions, cut in wedges
- 1tsp fennel seeds
- 1tsp coriander seeds, crushed
- 1 garlic clove, flattened
- 3tbsp olive oil
- Puy lentils
- Dressing – 3tbsp olive oil
- Handful of roughly chopped coriander
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed.
- 200g goats cheese, sliced into rounds
- Serve with green leaves
- Toss the carrots and onion in 3tbsp olive oil, flattened garlic and seeds.
- Roast in the oven for 20minutes until soft and coloured.
- Meanwhile, mix your dressing and set aside.
- Heat the lentils according to instructions.
- Toss the lentils and roast veg together in a large bowl. Separate into servings, drizzle in the dressing and top with the cheese rounds. Serve with green leaf salad.