One of the family favourites. Super speedy to make and PACKED WITH GOODNESS!!
- 2tbsp oil.
- 1 red onion.
- 400g carrots.
- 1 large potato.
- 400g fresh tomatoes or a 400g tin of chopped.
- 500ml veg stock.
- 1tsp sugar.
- 1 bay leaf.
- Parsley and croutons (optional)
- Easy croutons – Tear bread into small chunks and fry in oiled pan until crisp and golden.
- Chop all veg roughly, fry in the pot for five minutes.
- Add stock, sugar and bay leaf and summer with a lid for twenty minutes.
- Remove bay leaf and blitz.
- Top with croutons and parsley if you like. Knock it up for an easy tea