What a treat for the kids (and you!) Give these a go and you’ll be thanking yourself.
- 140g desiccated coconut
- 160ml coconut cream
- 2tbsp maple syrup
- 120g milk chocolate
- 50g dark chocolate
- Mix the coconut, cream and maple in a bowl.
- Line a tray with baking paper.
- Take handfuls of the mix and form into whatever shape you like, I went with bars.
- Slip these into the freezer for 30minutes.
- When frozen, melt the milk chocolate and coat the bars. Replace in freezer for ten minutes.
- Melt the dark chocolate and drizzle over the top.