FAST. SIMPLE MID-WEEK DINNER or HEALTHY weekend tea.
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 400g sweet potato, peeled
- 400g white potato, peeled
- 2 onions, diced
- 400g carton, green lentils
- 1tsp cumin
- 300ml vegetable stock
- Coriander to serve if you wish
- Put the white potato in a pot and bring to the boil until just softening – usually takes around ten minutes.
- Heat the oil in a medium sized pot and sauté the sweet potato for five minutes. Remove the potato with a slotted spoon and fry the onion until soft.
- Stir in the spices for one minute.
- Add both potatoes, stock and lentils to the onion mix and simmer gently for ten minutes until cooked through. Serve with Romaine leaf wraps.