A spring dinner for any night of the week. Try this tonight!
- 300g carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 140g radish, sliced
- 2 apples, sliced
- Handful of raisins
- Handful of mint, roughly torn
- 4tbsp red wine vinegar
- 6tbsp olive oil
- 2tbsp tahini
- 2tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- Cut the carrots into matchsticks.
- Halve and de-core the apples, then thinly slice.
- Thinly slice the radish.
- Toss everything together in a large bowl.
- Mix the vinegar, oil and tahini and add to the veg with the remaining ingredient.
- Serve with chicken or halloumi