Perfect dinner on a warm night – give these a go without a flour wrap and see how much better you feel!
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 3 chicken breasts, diced
- 4tsp cumin
- 2tsp smoked paprika
- 1 onion, diced
- 100g wild rice
- 1 carton black beans, drained
- 4tbsp salsa (shop bought for speed or homemade)
- 3 large little gems
- Guacamole, wedges and salad as options to serve
- Toss the chicken in 3tsp cumin and set aside.
- Put the rice on to boil.
- Meanwhile, heat 1tbsp of oil and cook the onion until browning.
- Stir in the black beans, remaining cumin and paprika.
- Drain the rice and stir into the onion mix, along with the salsa. This mix can be left in the pot until ready to serve.
- When ready, heat the remaining oil in a pan and cook the chicken.
- Heat the burrito mix gently until warm. Lay out your lettuce leaves, scooping the burrito mix into them and topping with the chicken. Serve with guacamole