NO REFINED SUGARS! The best side ever and so simple to make.
These are so lovely! Annnnnnnd, yes and they can be eaten as a snack, or with soup.
- 375g plain flour or wholemeal
- 200ml natural yogurt
- 100ml milk
- 1tsp salt
- 2tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 2tbsp fresh thyme, chopped (or 1tbsp dry)
- 1tbsp fresh marjoram, chopped (or 1/2tbsp dry)
- Sift the flour, salt and bicarbonate into a bowl.
- Mix in the herbs.
- Mix the yogurt and milk together in a separate bowl.
- Mix to combine.
- Flour your surface, tip out your dough and mould into rough round scone shapes. Slice an ‘x’ across the top of each.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Tap the bottom to check they are cooked through – it should sound hollow.