- 1tbsp oil
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 tin green lentils
- 2tsp cumin
- 200g sweet potato, peeled and boiled
- 80g soda crumbs
- Handful coriander leaves
- 1 egg
- 100g feta
- Salad to serve, lemony hummus, spiced wedges and wraps for all those hungry men in your lives ;0)
- Heat the oil in a pan and brown the onion.
- Add the lentils and boil off any wetness.
- Stir in the cumin.
- Add the mashed potato, breadcrumbs, egg and feta.
- Shape into four burgers, place on a lined baking sheet and cook for 15mins.