Sometimes it’s easy to look at a squash and wonder what on earth to do with it, am I right? Well give this a go. It’s so easy to knock together and you can eat it as a main with a big green salad or a side to chicken.
- 1 butternut squash, cut into chunks
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 50g walnuts
- 2tsp honey
- Cut your squash into manageable chunks, toss in the oil and seasoning and roast in the oven for 20-30 minutes until it is starting to brown.
- Remove from the oven and stir in the nutmeg, walnuts and honey.
- Return and roast for another ten minutes.
- Serve with salad or as a side.