A total classic. I make mine vegetarian but you can make it the mince and follow the exact same recipe.
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 500g quorn mince
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 cartons chopped tomatos
- 1tsp brown sauce
- 1tsp tomato puree
- 1tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1tsp worscester sauce
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- Serve with pasta, parmesan and green salad
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion and garlic until soft.
- Add the mince, stirring constantly as it sticks.
- Add all the other ingredient, bring to the boil, replace lid and simmer for twenty minutes. Serve with pasta.
TIP – This can be made on the day of serving, or even the day before. The flavours just become more delicious.