- 1tbsp oil
- Ready rolled puff pastry
- 3tbsp pear chutney
- 1 courgette, sliced
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 red onion, cut in wedges
- 150g goats cheese
- 1 mozzarella ball sliced
- 2tsp black onion seeds
- Place pastry on a baking sheet. Cut an edge about 1cm depth from the edge, all the way around.
- Heat the oil in a pot and fry the vegetables until softening and brown.
- Spread the chutney over the base.
- Top with the veg mix.
- Sprinkle over the goats cheeses.
- Lay on the mozzarella and onion seeds. Place in the oven for 40-45min. Serve with salad.