Fresh and filling. Exactly the sort of dinner to have the week before meals get a little heavy.
- 2 aubergine, cut into wedges
- 1 medium sized butternut squash, diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1tbsp honey
- 1tbsp mixed seeds
- 2 chunks of halloumi
- Marinade –
- 1tbsp ras el hanout
- 1tbsp sesame oil
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 2tsp coconut sugar
- Mix all the marinade ingredient together. Cut the halloumi into slices and coat well in the marinade. Place in the fridge.
- When you are ready to eat, place the aubergine wedges on a tray, toss in 1tbsp of olive oil.
- Put the diced squash on a separate tray and toss in the remaining oil. Cook in the oven for 45minutes, turning occasionally.
- In the last five minutes, remove the aybergine, toss in the honey and seeds and return.
- Grill or griddle the halloumi until browning.
- Place all together on a serving plate and serve with a green salad.