Clean crisp flavours, a little like jumping in the fresh sea – that’s how this feels to eat. Joy.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 lemons, 1 juiced and zested
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 small sweet potatoes, cut in wedges
- 2 avocados
- Handful of rocket
- 3 tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 12 grapes, halved
- 20g feta, crumbled
- Gently pierce the raw chicken breasts with a knife. Place them in a bowl with the juiced and zested lemon, season and leave to marinade for two hours.
- Toss the sliced wedges in the oil, place on a tray and cook for 40minutes.
- After 20, put the chicken on a tray. Cut the remaining lemon into 4 and lay it along side. Put the chicken in the oven and cook for 20 minutes.
- Mash the avocado until creamy and put in a bowl.
- Before serving, lay a bed of rocket down the center of the plate, top with the tomato, grapes and feta. Lay the chicken to one side along with the cooked lemon and the wedges to the other.
- Serve with avocado dip.