Time for a SPEEDY TEA that can be prepped ahead and tossed together LAST MINUTE. Who’s with me? I am! Plus, it’s super yummy
- 600g green beans
- 100g walnuts, toasted
- 600g goats cheese
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 6tbsp olive oil
- 1tbsp thyme leaves
- 1tsp fennel seeds
- 2tsp coriander seeds, crushed
- 3 whole garlic cloves, crushed
- Mix the fennel seeds, coriander seeds, olive oil, shallots, garlic and thyme in a bowl.
- Slice the cheese as best you can and lay in the base of a dish.
- Cover in the oil dressing and leave to marinade.
- Boil your green beans for a few minutes.
- As they boil, place the cheese dish under the grill and cook until beginning to melt. Drain and toss with the walnuts and cheese dressing.
- Serve with wheaten bread.