Make a batch of these boys for easy HEALTH PACKED breakfasts, snacks or lunchbox fillers.
They’re chewy. And crunchy. Filled with PROTEIN and FIBRE. The perfect on the run breakfast or FUELING snack.
- 200g Oats (100g blitzed to make oat flour)
- 200g almonds, toasted
- 50g seeds
- 50g dried cherries
- 3tbsp almond butter
- 3tbsp coconut oil
- 3tbsp coconut sugar
- 100ml maple syrup
- Melt the almond butter, coconut oil, sugar and syrup in a pan, stirring to ensure it doesn’t stick.
- Combine wet and dry ingredient in a bowl, tip into a lined brownie tin, pressing down well and bake in the oven for 10minutes or until golden.
- Leave to cool completely before cutting.
- Store in an air tight container for seven days.