I’m craving fresh flavours and crunchy textures today. And even more, it needs to be LAST MINUTE COOKING THAT’S EASY! Give this a whirl.
- 2 chicken breast
- 6 garlic cloves, whole and peeled
- 2tbsp garlic infused oil
- 1tsp dried basil
- 4 sweet potatoes cut into fries
- 3tbsp corn flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1tbsp oil
- Salad – 2 beef tomatoes cut in rings
- ½ cucumber, halved and cut into this thick slices
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- Sprinkling of fresh mint
- Pierce the chicken and pop the garlic cloves into the flesh. 3 in each. Toss in the infused oil and set aside to marinade for 2 hours.
- When you’re ready, cut the sweet potato into fries, toss in the corn flour and salt, place on a baking sheet, drizzle in oil and toss again.
- Place in the oven for 40 minutes. After 20 mins, put the chicken on a tray and put in the oven.
- Meanwhile, toss the salad ingredient together and lay down the center of your plates.
- Put the cooked chicken along one side, sprinkles in dried basil, and the fries to the other side.