- 2tbsp rapeseed oil
- 3 large chicken breasts
- 4 rolls of egg noodles, cooked to pack instructions
- 1 tub of fresh carrot noodles (availinble in Tesco)
- 3 carrots cut into matchsticks
- 4tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 6tbsp honey
- 4 limes juiced, plus one for serving
- Green salad to serve
- Heat the oil in a wok or large pan.
- Cut the chicken into strips and fry until browning.
- Put the noodles on to boil.
- Add the carrot sticks to the wok along with the lime juice, seeds and honey. Cook for a few minutes.
- Lastly add the cooked noodles and carrot noodles to the wok and heat through.
- Dish up with an extra squeeze of honey on the top and a lime wedge.