- 1tbsp oil
- 1 red pepper, cut into chunks
- 320g asparagus spears, power boiled
- 1 small courgette, sliced
- Handful of walnuts, toasted
- 1 ready roll puff pastry
- 3tbsp onion chutney
- 60g spreadable goats cheese
- Heat a griddle pan until hot, pour on the oil and in turn, griddle the asparagus, courgette and peppers, turning to do both sides.
- Roll out the pastry and score a 1cm edge along all sides.
- Spread the chutney on the main base, top with the charred veg.
- Lastly sprinkle over the cheese and nuts.
- Cook in the oven for 10-15minutes, keeping an eye on it to prevent the edges burning. Serve with salad.