A combination of vegetables and pulses that leave you feeling full and replenished.
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- 100g wild rice
- 220g tenderstem broccoli
- 300g broad beans
- 100g spinach
- 3 sweet potatoes
- 4 avocados
- 1 bowl of hummus (or 1tub shop bought)
- 2 lemons, 1 zested, both juiced
- 1 small bunch of mint, finely chopped
- 1tbsp sesame seeds
- Heat oven. Slice potatoes into wedges, toss in oil and place in oven for 30minutes.
- After 15minues, put the rice on to boil.
- Meanwhile, chop the mint and zest a lemon.
- Stir the juice from 1 ½ lemons into the hummus until it tastes tangy.
- Now boil the broccoli and broad beans. Once the broccoli has boiled 5mins, stir in the spinach and leave for 2 minutes longer.
- Lastly drain the rice, broccoli mix and beans.
- Toss the beans in the mint, zest and remaining juice. Toss the broccoli in the sesame seeds.
- Serve everything with the sliced avocado and a large dollop of hummus.