I love love love this. It’s rustic and delicious hot or cold. Give it a go :0)
- 2tbsp olive oil
- Short crust pastry
- 2 medium onion, sliced
- 2 potatoes, sliced
- 2 courgettes, sliced
- 3-4 eggs
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Grated cheese
- 25cm pie dish
- Line the greased tin with the pastry. Prick lightly, line with baking paper and fill with baking beans. Blind bake for 20mins.
- Remove beans and paper and bake for a further 10mins. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Fry the onion and potato until sweated and browning. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Now fry the courgette until browning. Leave to cool.
- Fill the pastry still in its tin, with the onion mix, next the courgette and season.
- Beat the eggs with 3-4tbsp water and pour over the filling.
- Sprinkle with cheese and finish with the cherry tomatoes.
- Pop in the oven for around 45mins until set.