Fresh clean flavours that are truly filling.
Risotto has a bad rep for being slow and annoying but it’s not so bad at all, so give it a go – IT’S EASY!
- 300g risotto rice
- 1 onion diced
- 1tbsp oil
- 1tbsp butter
- 1ltr vegetable stock
- 30g parmesan
- 2tbsp mint
- 100g peas
- Heat the oil and butter in a pan. Add the onion and cook until transparent.
- Stir through the risotto rice.
- Add the stock 200ml at a time, stirring until absorbed.
- Boil the peas for 1minute to heat through. Drain and stir into the rice along with the mint.
- Top with an extra grating of parmesan and a few mint leaves.