This is a FRESH, warm your tummy sort of dinner, just right for a soggy summers day.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- Grated rind and juice of 1 lemon
- 4tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp chopped thyme
- 220g asparagus
- 1 courgette, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 peppers, any colour, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, whole
- Drizzle of olive oil
- 2tbsp honey
- 150g couscous
- Cut the chicken into strips and place in a bowl.
- Add garlic, oil, lemon zest and juice and thyme, season and cover to marinade for 2hours.
- 1 hour before eating, place all the chopped veg on a tray, drizzle in oil, season and pop into roast, turning occasionally.
- After 30mins, remove veg, drizzle over 2tbsp honey and pop back in for 20 minutes.
- Butter an oven proof dish lightly, place chicken in it, cook until tender, turning frequently. Power boil the asparagus for 3-5 minutes. Soak the couscous according to instructions, when ready, loosen it with a fork and stir through the veg, top with the chicken and asparagus.