A fresh crunchy meal packed with greens and flavour.
- 150g soba noodles
- 1tsp sesame oil
- 200g tenderstem broccoli
- 115g edamame beans
- 2tbps peanut butter
- 1tbsp tamari
- 1tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1tbsp ginger, grated
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 lime, juiced
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 4tbsp coriander, chopped
- 2tbsp roasted peanuts, chopped
- Cook the noodles according to instruction. Rinse. Drain and stir through the sesame oil.
- Put a large pan of boiling water over a medium heat, add the broccoli and cook for 3-4 minutes, add the edamame beans for the last 30second. Rinse and set aside.
- Mix the nut butter, tamari, ginger, garlic, rice wine vinegar, lime juice and a splash of water together for the dressing.
- Cut the broccoli into bite sized pieces and add to the noodles with the spring onions, coriander and dressing. Toss and top with nuts.