The most delicious way to get a mix of vegetable into the whole family.
- 1 cauliflower cut into florets,
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cubed,
- 2 red peppers, chopped
- 1 head of garlic, halved
- 3tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2tsp dried oregano
- 2tsp dried basil
- 1tsp dried thyme
- 400g chopped tomatoes
- 1400ml veg stock
- 4tbsp tomato puree
- 2tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 200g red lentils
- 4tbsp chopped parsley
- Place the cauliflower, sweet potato, pepper and garlic (cut side down) onto a lined baking sheet, drizzle with 2tbsp oil and roast for 45minutes.
- Once they are roasted, heat the remaining oil and cook the onion and garlic until soft.
- Add the herbs, balsamic, stock, chopped tomatoes and tomato puree.
- Squeeze the half garlic out of its skin and into the pot. Blend with a hand blender. Add the lentils and cook for roughly 15minutes.