This is a delicious lunch or light dinner. Fresh flavours with that lovely sweet edge.
- Salad – 1tbsp oil
- ½ leek, finely sliced
- ¼ green cabbage, shredded
- 1 tin chickpeas
- 1 squash, peeled and diced (roasted in tbsp oil)
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- Lettuce leaves, shredded
- Dressing – 60g cashew nuts
- 8tbsp almond milk
- 1 roasted garlic clove
- 1tsp french mustard
- Peel and chop the squash, put on a baking sheet and toss in oil, place the garlic clove in its skin on the tray too and roast for 30mins.
- Meanwhile, Make the dressing. Pop everything into a blender, being sure to peel the garlic and blitz until smooth.
- Heat 1tbsp oil in a pan, cook the leek, cabbage and chickpeas and fry for around 5-10mins until soft. Lastly add the squash and heat for a further 5mins. Toss the warm veg in with the onion and leaves. Drizzle in dressing.