This is a brilliant way to eat cauliflower, a lovely creamy curry, packed with flavour.
- 1tbsp oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 large cauliflower, cut into florettes
- 1tsp cumin
- 1tsp turmeric
- 1tbsp curry powder
- 1 tin coconut milk
- 1 tin brown lentils
- 1 handful sultanas
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2tbsp coconut yoghurt
- Coriander to serve
- Heat the oil and cook the onion and cauliflower on high for 5mins.
- Add garlic, turmeric, and curry powder and stir.
- Pour in lentils and coconut milk and pop on lid for 20mins.
- Lastly stir in the lemon juice, sultanas and serve.