I love nothing more than a lovely curry that is so easy to make. This is the perfect mid week meal.
- 3 sweet potatoes, baked and flesh scooped out
- 1tbsp oil
- 2 onions, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 peppers, chopped
- 3tsp turmeric, curry powder and cumin
- 2 tins chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 tin coconut milk and one tin of water
- Firstly, pop the sweet potatoes in the oven and bake for 45mins.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil and cook the onion, garlic and peppers until soft. Stir in the spices.
- Add the chickpeas and coconut milk and simmer.
- When the potatoes are cooked, scoop out the flesh and mash, then stir into the curry. Serve with brown rice.