These are a soft sort of biscuit, almost cakey but the subtle flavour and sweetness really hits the spot.
- 250g oats, blitzed
- 2tbsp mixed seeds
- 1/2tsp baking soda
- 100ml maple syrup
- 2tbsp coconut oil
- 1tsp vanilla
- 3tbsp tahini
- 1 egg and fill the jug with water until it hits 150mls water
- Blitz the oats and add the seeds and baking soda.
- Mix the coconut oil, tahini, vanilla and maple in a pot and bring to a simmer.
- Crack the egg into a jug and fill with water until it reaches 150mls. Set aside.
- Once the tahini mix is bubbling, stir into the oats. Lastly stir in the egg and water. Spoon onto a lined baking sheet (it can be a little sloppy but if you feel it is too thin, stir in some whole oats). Bake for 10mins.