I’ve found it – my idea of heaven in a ball!!
- 4-5 medjool dates, soaked and mashed
- 2tbsp oats
- 3 heaped tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 90g 80% dark chocolate
- 1/2tbsp coconut oil
- Put the dates, oats and nut butter in a blender and blitz until combined.
- Roll into small balls in your hands and place on a baking sheet. Pop in the freezer until solid (a few hours).
- When frozen, melt the chocolate and coconut oil over a pot of boiling water. Gently place each ball into the melted mix, roll it around until covered and remove with a spoon, placing back on the baking sheet. Return to freezer until set.