Crunchy, nutty and totally delicious!
- 100g crispy rice
- 2tbsp coconut oil
- Pinch pink salt
- 5tbsp almond butter
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- 4tbsp maple
- 90g dark chocolate, melted
- Melt the coconut oil, maple, vanilla, salt and almond butter in a pot, stirring until smooth.
- Pour the crispy rice into a big bowl and stir in the wet mix until fully covered.
- Press WELL into a lined brownie tin. I use the back of a warm, damp spoon and rub it over and over until well pressed in.
- Melt the chocolate and pour over the top. Pop in the fridge for a few hours until set and then slice. Keep in the fridge.