This is a lovely, mild and creamy curry with just enough spice and sweetness to hit any curry craving.
- 1tbsp coconut oil
- ½ leek, sliced
- 2 courgette, halved and sliced
- 2 sweet potatoes, roasted whole in the oven and flesh scooped out
- 2tsp cumin
- 1tsp turmeric
- 10 curry leaves
- 1 tin coconut milk
- 1 tin butter beans, rinsed
- 2tsp ground black pepper
- Bake the sweet potatoes in the oven.
- Heat the coconut oil and cook the leeks and courgette until soft, around 10mins.
- Stir in the spices and curry leaves with a dash of water.
- Core out the sweet potatoes and mash the flesh then stir into the pot along with the coconut milk and butter beans and simmer for 20mins.