This is a fab dessert for guests or just a lovely treat.
- Base – 70g oats
- 40g desiccated coconut
- 7 dates, soaked
- 50ml oil
- 30g cacao powder
- Topping – 250ml coconut cream
- 20g cacao powder
- 20g icing sugar
- Firstly make the topping. Pop all the ingredient in a blender until combined, pour into a bowl and set in the fridge.
- Now make the base. Drain the dates and roughly chop. Pop those, along with everything else, into a blender and pulse until it comes together.
- Line a brownie tin, and press the mix into the base with the back of a spoon. Pop in the oven and bake for 20 mins. Leave to cool completely.
- Spread the topping on top and slide into the freezer to set for at least 1hour. Then cut and serve with a sprinkling of cacao powder.