Not too often you find a meal that the entire family (inc the picky eater) love, but this was one of them! It is super mild and creamy. Perfect for a cold evening.
- 4 sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 4 potatoes, peeled and diced
- Paste – 4 onions, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 x thumb sized pieces ginger, skinned and grated
- 2tsp paprika
- 2 preserved lemons, chopped
- 1 tin coconut milk
- 600ml veg stock
- 200g spinach
- 8 chicken thighs, chopped
- Boil the potatoes until tender, drain and set aside.
- Place all of the paste mix into blender and pulse.
- Pour the paste into a large pot and heat. Stir in the chicken, spinach, stock and potatoes and simmer for 40mins. Serve with brown rice and flat bread (recipe on website)