Who loves a one tray meal? I do!!
- 2tbsp oil
- 8/12 boneless chicken thighs cut into bite- sized pieces.
- 2 onions, cut into wedges
- 3 peppers – one red, one green one yellow, cut into chunks.
- 1 courgette cut into batons.
- 2 handfuls broccoli florets
- 2 handfuls cauliflower florets.
- Tin butter beans.
- Bag (about 16/18 ) small potatoes.
- Packet small tomatoes -different colours if you can.
- 4 cloves garlic, unpeeled.
- 1 tsp. Mustard seeds.
- 1 tsp. Cumin seeds.
- 1 tsp. coriander seeds.
- Level tsp mild curry powder.
- Salt and black pepper.
- Parsley to finish
- Put the oil into a large roasting tin. Add all of the remaining ingredients, except the tomatoes. Mix together really well – add more oil if needed – and spread evenly over the tray. Put in oven for approx. 30 mins.
- Stir well, reduce oven to 180c and cook for another hour. Mix around thoroughly again and add the tomatoes.
- Crush the potatoes with a masher until cracking and return to the oven for another 30mins. Time isn’t crucial so great dish if it might need to hang around !! Remove from the oven. Serve with crusty bread or salad or both.