This is a lovely easy and rich sauce.
- 1tbsp oil
- 2 onions, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 courgette, halved and sliced
- 400g of cherry tomatoes
- 200g sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small bunch basil torn
- 1 Carton chopped tomatoes
- Heat the oil and add all ingredient to the pot (except the chopped tomatoes).
- Simmer with the lid on for around 15mins until soft.
- Put the pasta on to boil.
- Stir the chopped tomatoes into the pot and season. Simmer until pasta cooked. Mix and serve with salad.