Oh yes! These are our new favourite thing. Kids adore them (win!!) and they work as an any time of day snack.
- 1tbsp coconut oil
- 3tbsp honey
- 2tbsp maple syrup
- Juice and zest of 1 orange
- 1tbsp tahini
- 150g oats
- 2tbsp chia seeds
- 6 medjool dates, soaked
- soak the pitted dates in boiling water.
- Heat the honey, oil, maple, tahini and orange juice in a pot until simmering.
- Mix all remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Drain and mash the dates. Add to the bowl.
- Pour over the melted mix, stir to combine and press into a lined brownie tin. Bake for 15mins. Leave to cool and store in fridge.