We all need the energy of nuts and seeds to get through those bust summer days – and without slogging in front of an oven so these fridge bars are perfect.
- 200g medjool dates, soaked
- 100g walnuts, chopped
- 20g seeds
- 160g oats
- 4tbsp almond butter
- 4tbsp maple
- Soak the dates for 5mins. Drain and mash with a fork.
- Pop the oats, seeds and mashed dates into a bowl and mix.
- Meanwhile, put the nut butter and maple into a small pot and bring to the simmer on the hob.
- Stir this warm mix into the oats and press into a lined brownie tin. Pop in the fridge to set for 2hours. Slice and enjoy