Halloumi is hands down, my favourite cheese! I adore it. This is a fresh and light way to enjoy it for summer. Make it ahead and bring it to the office for lunch or pack it in a picnic.
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, diced
- ½ bunch of coriander, chopped
- 2 avocados, diced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 block of halloumi, sliced
- 2tbsp cumin seeds.
- Firstly, make the salsa. Chop the tomatoes, coriander, avocado and onion and mix in a bowl along with the lime juice. Set aside.
- Put the cumin seeds on a plate, slice the halloumi and press each slice into them, turning to do both ides. Place on a grill tray and grill until golden.
- Spoon the salsa onto the plate and place halloumi beside.