Mid week inspro…..
Have fun with this one, it’s a great way to get people eating together.
- Pack of 6 wraps, grilled and broken
- 2 large handfuls of cooked chicken
- 400g carton organic chopped tomatoes
- 400g carton organic kidney beans
- 1tsp cumin
- 1tsp paprika
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- To serve – grated cheese, sliced avocado, little gem leaves
- Turn on the grill. In a pot, heat the chicken, tomatoes, kidney beans, garlic and spices.
- As it warms, lightly splash the tortillas and grill until starting to brown and bubble, then turn. Leave aside to cool and crisp before breaking.
- Lay the broken wraps on a platter, top with the hot tomato mix and cheese. Place under the grill for a final minute. Add the avocado and serve with a basket of lettuce leaves.