This is a slightly different version of a satay chicken. It is sweet and sticky and totally yummy. Plus, it’s a throw all in a pot meal so perfect for those busy days.
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 red chili, diced
- 100g mange tout
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- Small bunch of coriander, chopped
- 2tbsp coconut cream
- 1tbsp soy sauce
- 1tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 1 mug of chicken stock
- 2tbsp maple syrup
- Rice to serve
- Pop all the wet ingredient in a jug and mix.
- Put the remaining ingredient into an ovenproof dish and pour over the sauce. Stir and season.
- Pop in the oven for 40mins. Serve with rice and a sprinkling of coriander and chilli