Yes oh yes this is yummy! Sausage, beans and pastry – can’t beat it.
- 1 pack ready roll puff pastry
- 2tbsp oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 leek, chopped
- 1 stick celery, chopped
- 8 sausages, chopped
- 1 tin organic baked beans
- 2tsp smoked paprika
- Milk to glaze
- Grating of cheese to top
- Heat the oil in a pot and brown the onion and celery. Add the sausage until brown.
- Add beans, paprika and seasoning. Put in ovenproof dish and leave to cool.
- Top with the pastry, brush with milk and pop in the oven for 20mins.
- Remove, grate cheese over the top and return to oven for 10mins. Serve with salad.