I love stir fry. Packed with veg! The colours of the rainbow! This one has a sweet, tang punch and my kids loved it.
- 4 chicken breasts, diced
- Marinade – 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 thumb sized piece of ginger, grated
- 1tsp 5 spice
- 1tsp sesame oil
- Sauce – 1 orange, juiced
- 3tbsp honey
- 2tbsp soy
- 1tbsp rice wine vinegar
- Rice or noodles to serve
- Veg –
- 2tbsp oil
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 150g sugar snap peas
- 200g tenderstem broccoli, halved and sliced down the middle
- 2 carrots, cut into match sticks
- Mix the sauce, set aside.
- Mix the marinade and toss with the chicken, set aside for at least 30mins.
- Heat the oil in a wok and cook the chicken until browning.
- Stir in the veg and cook for 7mins until soft. Pour over the sauce and let it bubble and simmer for 5 more minutes. Serve with sides.