Sometimes we just want a soup to be a little more filling. This is one of those soups! Ideal for a packed lunch
- 1tbsp oil
- 2 onions, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 celery, diced
- 6 tomatoes, diced
- 1 carton passata
- 500ml veg stock
- 200g orzo (pre cooked like pasta)
- Grating of cheese to serve
- Heat the oil in a pan and cook the onion, carrots and celery until browning and soft.
- Stir in the tomatoes, passata and stock and simmer for 20mins.
- Meanwhile, boil the orzo until tender and drain.
- Remove the soup from the heat and blitz. Stir in the orzo and sprinkle with grated cheese to serve.