Sometimes you just want something a little different :0)
- 1tbsp oil
- 1 squash, cut in chunks
- 2 pouches quinoa (I use Merchant Gourmet)
- handful of both mint and coriander, chopped
- 50g almonds, chopped
- ½ lemon, juiced
- Pomegranate seeds
- 2 avocado, halved, sliced in wedges and fanned on top
- Dressing – 2tbsp tahini
- ½ lemon juiced
- 2tsp honey
- 1 handful of mint and coriander combined
- ½ avocado
- 100ml water
- Put all the dressing ingredient in a blender and blitz until smooth. Set aside.
- Toss the squash in oil and spread on a baking sheet, cook in the oven for around 40minutes.
- Heat the quinoa according to instruction.
- Add the nuts, herbs, quinoa, pomegranate seeds to a bowl and toss in lemon juice and seasoning. Stir in roast squash.
- Plate up, top with avocado and a good drizzle of the dressing