I love risotto,winter, spring, summer, it just makes the loveliest, stickiest, warmest dinner.
- 3tbsp oil
- 2 onions, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1tsp coriander seeds, smashed
- 400g risotto rice
- 800ml veg stock
- 500ml passata
- 15 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 courgettes, halved and sliced
- 4tbsp mascarpone
- Parmesan to serve
- Heat 2tbsp of oil in a pot and cook the onion, coriander and garlic until translucent.
- Stir in the risotto rice until covered. Gradually add the stock, stirring all the time until absorbed.
- Pour over the passata and cover to cook for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, toss the chopped tomatoes and courgettes in remaining oil and bake in the oven for 10mins until soft.
- Stir the mascarpone and courgette mix into the rice, top with parmesan and serve.