I love and adore a good lasagna. This one is no exception, super cheesy, packed with healthy veg and brimming with flavour!
- 2tbsp oil (plus extra for greasing the dish)
- 1 aubergine, diced
- 1 courgette, diced
- 3 carrots, grated
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 1 carton passata
- 1tbsp chopped thyme
- 250g mascarpone
- 2 eggs
- 25ml milk
- 100g parmesan
- 6 dried lasagne sheets (spinach ones if you can source them, I got mine in Tesco)
- Heat the oil and cook the vegetables for a few minutes until starting to soften, then place the lid on and cook for a further 5.
- Add the passata and thyme, replace the lid and simmer for a further 10minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the mascarpone, eggs and milk until smooth. Grease your dish (a small to medium sized one) Stir in 80g of the parmesan.
- Now time to layer – ½ the veg mix, 3 lasagne sheets, ½ the white mix, topped with the remaining veg mix, three sheets of lasagne and then top with the remaining white mix and sprinkle on the parmesan. Cook in the oven for 1hour. When the top starts to brown, place tin foil over the top. Serve with salad.