This bake is so fast to pull together and works in lots of varying ways – with salad, couscous, potato, wraps…..
- 2tbsp oil
- 2 red onions, cut in wedges
- 2 red peppers, sliced
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, cut in chunks
- 1 courgette, thickly sliced
- 150g red lentils
- 1 carton chopped tomatoes
- 1ltr veg stock
- 1/2tsp thyme oregano, smoked paprika
- 250g halloumi
- Put all the veg in a roasting tin and toss in the oil. Cook for around 30mins.
- When slightly brown, remove from the oven and add the remaining ingredient (ex the halloumi), stirring well. Return to the oven for 20minutes.
- Remove and heat the grill. Top with thick slices of halloumi and grill until golden brown. Serve with your choice of side