Simple and easy. Perfect school holiday lunch.
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- ½ red pepper, diced and sliced
- ½ courgette, sliced thinly
- ¼ head of broccoli cut into small florettes
- Cheese to sprinkle
- 4 eggs
- Dash of water
- Salad to serve
- Heat 1tbsp of oil in a pan. Add the onion, pepper, courgette and broccoli, cook until browning and beginning to soften, then turn down the heat and place on a lid. Let the vegetables sweat and stew for ten minutes.
- When the veg are almost ready, mix the eggs, seasoning and water in a bowl. Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan. Transfer the vegetable to the pan and pour on the egg mix. Leave it to cook until only the surface looks slightly wet, this should take around 4-5minutes. Sprinkle on the cheese and pop under the grill in the pan until cooked and golden. Serve with green salad.