A party snack, or a FUN WEEKEND DINNER…..
- Tortilla chips (torn, cooked wraps)
- 3 large handfuls of shredded chicken, salt and peppered
- Cheese, grated
- 3 avocados sliced
- Salsa –
- 1 red onion, diced
- 4 large tomatoes, diced
- 15g coriander, torn
- 1 lime, juiced
- Serve with lime wedges and green leaves tossed in lime juice
- Firstly, make your salsa. Mix all the ingredient together and place in the fridge.
- Next, make the tortilla crisps. Using shop bought wraps, scatter them with water and place them under the grill until starting to bubble and brown, then turn. Once both sides are done, leave them to cool completely before cracking them up into big, scoopable shards.
- Line a serving platter with them. Warm the chicken through quickly, scatter over the top with the cheese, then grill again quickly to begin the melting.
- Top with salsa, sliced avocado, coriander and lime wedges.