Asparagus, a whole new way – Green gets funkyyyyy
- 8/10 asparagus spears
- Pack of ready roll puff pastry
- 3 medium leeks, sliced
- 1 large courgette, sliced
- 40g peas
- 1tbsp oil
- (If you fancy it, add bacon or chicken)
- Blanch the asparagus for 2minutes and cool.
- Heat the oil and cook the leeks and courgette until soft. Stir in the peas.
- Grease a circular tin or dish and arrange the asparagus nicely on the bottom (I did it, tips in then fanning out in a circle) Follow with a layer of courgettes and leeks.
- Lay the pastry on top, tucking in at the edges. Cook in oven for 40mins.
- When golden, lay plate over the surface and turn out, upside down. Serve with salad